1. Build strategic plans and proposals for new campuses (Matsu and Taoyuan Guanyin)
2. Conduct meetings for University Development and Academic Research Advisory Committee
3. Adjust and add to Faculties and Programs of University
4. Compile and report student enrollment and faculty size to Ministry of Education
5. Assist establishment of research centers and conduct meetings for Research Center Advisory Committee.
6. Manage the President’s Equipment funds for teaching and research
7. Compile KPIs and five-year NTOU development plan
8. Hold ceremonies of Taiwan Ocean awards